We reviewed our private equity database for 2021 platform acquisitions to determine the most active investment banking firms closing deals with private equity acquirers. Here are the top 10 I-banks, ranked by number of deals closed as PE platform acquisitions.
Top 10 Investment Banks Closing Private Equity Deals – 2021
1. William Blair & Company (Chicago, IL)
2. Houlihan Lokey (Los Angeles, CA)
3. Robert W. Baird & Co. (Milwaukee, WI)
4. Jefferies (New York, NY)
5. Goldman Sachs (West Palm Beach, FL)
6. KPMG Corporate Finance (Chicago, IL)
7. Lincoln International (Chicago, IL)
8. Raymond James Financial (St. Petersburg, FL)
9. PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance (Chicago, IL)
10. Piper Sandler Companies (Minneapolis, MN)
Private Equity Transactions
Watch 1-minute demos on how to quickly find transactions of interest.